Job Openings Manager, Credit Risk Management
About the job Manager, Credit Risk Management
Credit Risk Strategy Manager to lead BA Analytics team and develop loss mitigation/fraud strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for various areas within the bank.
Downtown Toronto (Hybrid)
Credit Risk: Support step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behavior, creating risk models, and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis.
- 4+ years experience in a formal leadership role.
- 8+ years of experience in strategic analysis, business analysis, management consultant, or similar positions.
- Experience working within Credit Risk, Fraud or Loss Mitigation
- Experience in analytics using tools such as Tableau, SQL, and/ or Python.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Finance, Mathematics, Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field.
Nice to have
- Experience working within banking/ financial services