About the job Backend E-Commerce Developer (R9V63R)
Backend E-commerce Developer
About the role:
You will be working 100% remotely for our client, an important Ecommerce company located in San Diego, US.
As a Backend E-commerce developer you will:
- Act as lead designer and implementer on a brand new web based API.
- Write clean, well-documented code.
- Collaborate with architects and developers to produce simple, clean designs.
- Collaborate with management to establish key performance indicators and set goals for your projects.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years Python experience.
- 3+ years of RDBMS experience on AWS
- A demonstrable track record of success in building AWS web services
- Experience using Git for revision control
- Experience with working on an agile development team.
- Strong object-oriented design skills (employing design patterns, writing comprehensible APIs)
- Ability to construct well-documented, clean and clear code
- Experience and expertise working with AWS technologies for building scalable web services.
- BS in Computer Science or mathematics
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ Experience with Python
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience with headless e-commerce projects