Job Openings Assistant Store Mananger
About the job Assistant Store Mananger
Are you interested in working for a FAST GROWING company? HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION Insurance, Paid Holidays, PTO, Positive Environment!
Service Advisor / Assistant Manager Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Positive Environment
Service Advisor / Assistant Manager Requirements & Responsibility
- Automotive Experience Preferred
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures as outlined in the current Employee Handbook.
- Follow our Customer Experience Process to ensure quality of work, attitude and performance meets or exceeds customers expectations
- Assist the Store Manager in facilitating work flow and operation of the store.
- Maintain positive attitude and positive communications at all times.
- Ability to Create Estimates and Repair Orders
- Assign work orders to the technicians and keep the shop flowing
- Open and close store on a daily basis.
- Perform daily accounting closing and balancing procedures
- Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
- Serve as primary communications interface to the customers, before, during and after service.
- Answer customer calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice.
- Educate customers about the health of their vehicles: Ensure all their questions are answered and they leave our shop with a good understanding of their vehicle.
- Present recommendations with Honesty and Integrity.
- Be a Team Player Other duties may be assigned