About the job Automotive Technician
Spencer Auto Repair is currently seeking an Automotive Technician. Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, PTO, Positive Environment! Guarantee and Company Vehicle offered for select positions!
Spencer Auto Repair is a busy, family owned, full service auto repair shop. Spencer Auto Repair is a great place to work with opportunities for paid training and competitive pay & benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Positive Environment
- Modern Facility & Equipment
- Busy Shop
- Company Exclusive Technician & Diagnostic Support
- Access to ProDemand
- Conduct thorough digital vehicle inspections.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to manufacture specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, fuel, ignition, electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Seek ways to improve shop and employee proficiency, learn new technical information and vehicle repair techniques in a rapidly changing automotive repair environment.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in diagnosing and performing vehicle repairs.
- Keep store management aware of vehicle updates in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company's vision, mission, and core values.
- Maintain a clean and organized shop.
- Promote and emulate respect, integrity, and honesty.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of automotive experience.
- A -B Level Technician
- ASE certification or Automotive schooling preferred.
- Solid communication skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment, with minimal come-backs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Valid Drivers License
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Employees in this position are required to: stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, grasp, reach with hands and arms, lift at least 50 lbs, talk and hear. Perform repairs and diagnosis of vehicles. Ability to work outside in varying outdoor climates.