Job Openings Compliance - Associate
About the job Compliance - Associate
- BTS Siam station
- Knowledge of legal requirements e.g. PDPA,Contract
- Strong analytical minded person and maturity
- Implementing, reviewing and monitoring Corporate Policies and Procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Strong knowledge of legal requirements e.g. PDPA, Contract, Legal advice, (with compliance controls knowledge is preferable
- Monitor, create, and review compliance policies and procedures to comply with current governing regulations
- Communicate regulations, laws, and other relevant rules to the company’s employees and conduct a training to enhance efficient understanding and application of regulations to the daily operations
- Report to Department Head on identification of potential compliance risks and minimize it.
- Establish compliance strategies include all training to ensure the employees are aware and understand all compliance policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields (Statistics, Law, Industrial Management, General Management, Accounting)
- Have at least 3 years of legal or compliance and PDPA experience in financial or Big4 industry will be preferred.
- Have experience in working and coordinating with the regulators.
- Enthusiastic to learn, catch up, and grow with property management and retails business in all aspects.
- Able to summarize and analyst local and international regulations and communicate to others with simplicity.
- Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with team members and all executive level.
- Ability to manage compliance projects when required and manage risks
- Strong in computer skills: MS- Office, PowerPoint, excel V-lookup, etc.
- Strong analytical minded person and maturity.
- Good command in English.