Job Openings Floor Manager (Siam Discovery)
About the job Floor Manager (Siam Discovery)
- Maximize sales through joint operational and commercial focus and take action to obtain highest level of profitability for the responsible area.
- Manage and ensure stock level is appropriate to maximize selling.
- Ensure and follow up on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Ensure proper staff planning according to budget and department store needs.
- Establish, monitor and follow up on sales goals, sales plans and sales budgets with team to optimize profit.
- Follow and execute safety and security routines to prevent loss.
- Assist Operation Manager in managing team (mange, recruit, on-board, coaching, train, assessment and maintain an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the store to ensure a positive work environment)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in store management, retail operation management.
- Have at least 3 year of experience in managing team.
- Good communication in both Thai and English.
- Work very well in under pressure and multitask is necessary.