Job Openings Business Analyst
About the job Business Analyst
Role and Responsibility:
- Understand what stakeholders need, business analyze and design following requirement and transform to technical solution, and pass these requirements to the developers.
- Communicate with Technical team to generate work pipeline, process timeline following targets.
- Coordinate with both stakeholders and the development team whenever a new feature or update is added to a project. This facilitates the collection of client feedback and the resolution of issues encountered by the development team when implementing new features. The business analyst role is to understand and explain the new feature updates to business and take feedback for further development. Based on business feedback, BA instructs the development team to make amendments or continue as is. At times, the business requests an additional feature be added to a project, and the BA must determine whether or not it is feasible, and then assign resources if necessary to implement it.
- Collaborate with QAs once the product is prepared, to test it among the users to know its working capacity and quality by conducting UAT (user acceptance test) to determine whether or not the prototype meets the requirements of the project under consideration.
- Monitor and control application development.
- Support project and document report on Functional specification, High Level Design specification and User Manual
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, IT or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-year experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Familiar with Web Application Design and Native Mobile Application should be advantage.
- Good Knowledge in IT Business including DBMS, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Self-Motivated, Strong analytical & problem solving skills, conceptual thinking
- Communication skills, be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Presentation skills
- Project Management