Job Openings Flutter Developer
About the job Flutter Developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, design, and develop mobile applications and related frameworks.
- Write clean and well-structured codes in cross-platform mobile application development.
- Develop Android, iOS & frameworks using Dart & Flutter by following common architecture & design patterns to ensure scalability, maintainability, and security.
- Deliver consistently high-quality work products with high test coverage on time as planned.
- Work effectively with a scrum team in a sprint, following Agile ceremonies and methodologies.
- Proactively seeking to learn and improve yourself as well as willing to collaborate with mobile team members to conduct code reviews and share knowledge regularly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues (e.g., Backend developers, UX/UI, Product).
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile application development (either Android, iOS, or both)
- Extensive experience in building and developing mobile applications (Android and/or iOS).
- Experience in writing unit tests and testable code and automated testing and building in CI/CD for mobile app projects.
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, clean architecture, frameworks, and interface guidelines.
- Experience in mobile app performance tools, profilers, and optimization techniques.