Job Openings Marketing Activation Manager (Retail Business)
About the job Marketing Activation Manager (Retail Business)
- Planning and implement the overall online and offline content throughout the month in order to be used to promote the products.
- Manage overall digital marketing platforms (Facebook, IG, Website, [email protected], Marketplace).
- Developing offline and online strategy and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Implement sales promotion and CRM plan for brand assigned.
- Brief and approve design artwork for the offline and online campaign.
- Evaluate and decide for media buying, execution, and media evaluation.
- Budget Control.
- Other tasks which have been assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in Online and offline Marketing.
- Aged between 30-35 years.
- Experience in marketing for brand is preferable.
- Ability to catch up with online & marketing trends.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking & planning, presenting, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business administration, or other business-related fields
- Logical thinking & analytical skill to convert massive data into action.
- Good command of English.