Job Openings System Analyst
About the job System Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and translate business requirements from Product Owners and Business Analysts to drive user journeys and solutions for business features.
- Design business logic, frameworks, and APIs including software and system architecture.
- Design and develop application specifications to support provided solutions and application designs.
- Design and develop SQL database, ER diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and maintain technical documentation.
- Collaborate and work closely with developers, QA, and Product Owners to ensure technical compatibility.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house courses, external courses, and self-learning.
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Analyst or similar role.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Strong understanding of application design, and microservice architecture.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and event-driven architecture design are a plus.
- Knowledge of online security practices and protocols.
- Ability to provide logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to design use case, activity, sequence, state, and class diagrams.