Job Openings NodeJS Developer
About the job NodeJS Developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop business logic, frameworks, and APIs to create new features and enhance existing ones using NodeJS.
- Write clean, scalable, maintainable, and well-structured codes for backend applications and services.
- Deliver consistently high-quality work products with high test coverage on time as planned.
- Work closely and partner with Head of Engineering and Product Owner to size and break down requirements for new features.
- Use CI/CD tools to automate the working process in software development and deployment.
- Collaborate with team members effectively, conduct code reviews, and knowledge sharing regularly.
- Inspire team members to strive for improvement of their skills with passion in building our business platform and products.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Backend developer or similar role.
- Experience in using other backend coding languages is a plus.
- Strong understanding of API design, OOP, design patterns, and clean architecture.
- Strong understanding of server-side application development, and microservice architecture.
- Experience in using Messaging Queue / Kafka and event-driven architecture design.
- Experience in working with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies.