About the job Learning & Development Manager
- Lead the design, development, curation, evaluation
- Learning & Development, Organizational Development
- Digitized learning, individualized learning paths
At its core, Learning and Development (L&D) is about creating a culture of continuous learning and growth that enable organization to constantly evolve and develop. As L&D Manager, you will work as a business partner to understand the organization strategy and future capability needs in order to identify learning priorities across the organization, define the current and future skills requirements to create impactful learning environments where employees can continuously develop to be their best and contribute to the business performance of Siam Piwat group.
- Translate business needs into the compelling, high impact learning and capability development strategies and solutions that drive the business performance and growth.
- Lead the design, development, curation, delivery and evaluation of innovative learning interventions using appropriate technologies to meet the diverse needs of different audiences across the organization.
- Keep up with trends for new technology, tools /techniques and market intelligence to act as a centre of learning expertise.
- Align project teams and stakeholders to implement highly effective and innovative L&D solutions e.g. digitized learning, individualized learning paths, and development in the flow of work, and so on.
- Use data to identify opportunities and influence decisions relating to learning programs, tools, and processes as well as provide analytics related to adoption, usage, and impact of L&D systems, tools & solutions.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the area of Learning & Development, or related fields,
- Proven record of success in designing, developing and embedding high impact learning solutions using digital and blended learning methods to drive business performance and grow capability.
- Understand the principles and practice of Adult Learning, Blended Learning, Digital Learning design, delivery and management.
- Understand the landscape of learning technologies such as Learning Management System (LMS), Learning Experience Platform (LXP), Learning Record Store (LRS).
- Ability to deliver results, handle tasks of complex scope, manage ambiguity and agility to rapidly changing environment.