Job Openings Tax Manager
About the job Tax Manager
SSJK Consulting provides accounting, tax and business advisory services to foreign and national companies operating in a wide range of business sectors. SSJK Consulting is also the exclusive Leaders in Law member for Tax Law for Indonesia practice area (www.ssjkconsulting.com).
We are currently seeking a number of qualified candidates who demonstrate initiative and are self-motivated, proactive, able to work under pressure and have strong analytical skills to join as our professionals. All applicants should be proficient in both oral and written English, and possess excellent computer skills. A bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or fiscal administration from an accredited university is required for this position. Prior experience working in an international or local accounting firm or a large multinational company is an advantage.
In addition to the above requirements, specific qualifications for each position are as follows:
- Min 10 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with tax computation, tax reporting, and tax dispute process (tax audit, tax objection and tax appeal)
- Have Tax Consultant License B or C from Ministry of Finance
- Familiar with transfer pricing issues is an advantage
- Able to manage and control deliverables and deadlines
- Previous experience in the professional services firm is preferable
- Relevant course certificates (e.g. Brevet, English course) are an advantage
To apply for the above positions you must provide:
- Application/cover letter and resume (in English)
- Photocopy of academic certificates, transcripts and Tax Consultant License B or C certificates and any other relevant certificates (e.g. training courses attended)
- Description of your current role and achievements
- Recent photograph
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated as confidential.