About the job Corporate M&A Partner | Global Law Firm | HKG
I'm seeking a highly motivated and experienced Corporate M&A Partner for our client, a prestigious global commercial law firm with an extensive network of offices worldwide and a strong presence in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate will be a Hong Kong qualified corporate M&A lawyer with a strong and loyal client following, a strong track record of working on local and regional transactions, a strong intermediary network, who is financially literate and a good team player.
Candidates with a track record in private equity or venture capital are also welcome to apply.
- Manage and develop your own Corporate M&A P&L in Hong Kong.
- Provide quality legal advice and support to clients on a range of corporate M&A and commercial matters.
- Nurture and enhance relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Work closely with other practice groups and offices to provide a seamless service to clients on global transactions.
- Participate in business development activities and contribute to the growth of the firm.
- Grow and nurture your own team.
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with a demonstrable client following.
- Strong track record of working on local and regional M&A transactions.
- Strong intermediary and client network.
- Financially literate and a team player.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese Mandarin would be highly advantageous, but not a pre-requisite.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV through the link on this page.
Consultant: Chris Tang, connect with me on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/ta...