About the job Corporate M&A Partner | Int'l Law Firm | HKG
This international law firm has one of the highest grossing rankings globally, operating in more than 30 countries and offering a full commercial offering. As part of its expansion efforts in Hong Kong they are looking for an entrepreneurial Corporate Partner with a client following.
- To advise clients on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, including private acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, FDI, strategic alliances and corporate restructurings
- Manage the entire M&A process from origination to execution, including conducting due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, coordinating with regulatory authorities and other stakeholders, and overseeing post-deal integrations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, intermediaries and referral sources, and identify new business opportunities in the region
- Contribute to the strategic direction and growth of the firms corporate practice, and enhance the firms reputation and brand in the market
- A Hong Kong-qualified lawyer with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in corporate M&A, preferably at a reputable international law firm or leading domestic commercial law firm
- A proven track record of winning and successfully leading and executing M&A transactions and advising on general corporate matters
- A strong network of contacts and relationships with clients, intermediaries and referral sources in the APAC market, with a sizeable client following
- Excellent legal, commercial and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, innovative and collaborative approach to work
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese preferred, other Asian languages are a plus
For a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Tang on firstname.lastname@example.org.