About the job Corporate M&A or PE/VC Partner | International Law Firm | HKG
Corporate M&A / PE Partner | Hong Kong
Our client is a prestigious global law firm habitually ranked as one of the leading firms in the corporate and finance sectors worldwide. In a majority of offices, they have an outstanding reputation advising clients on M&A deals in regulated markets, advising on venture capital financing, mergers of private equity businesses, sales and acquisitions of funds, consortium bids and join ventures, complex restructurings and group reorganisations, amongst other transactions. Now, they would now like to add such capability in their Singapore office by hiring a mid-senior level M&A partner to complement their global practice in order to complement their existing offerings.
The ideal candidate should have a strong track record of working on cross-border deals and a loyal client following. Experience or specialisation in advising on PE or VC deals is highly advantageous.
This role could be considered for candidates with a more versatile practice that covers a mix of General Corporate, M&A/investments, ECM (IPOs), listing rules, and commercial work.
- Lead and manage M&A and/or Private Equity transactions.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Grow and manage a team of associates.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Hong Kong or other common law qualified solicitor with a minimum of 10 years' PQE in M&A and general corporate and commercial matters
- Strong track record of working on deals across Southeast Asia.
- Solid client following, good at rainmaking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Added specialisations, such as on Private Equity/Venture Capital, public M&A, or distressed investments, is highly advantageous.
- Sector focuses on finane industries, technology
In return, you will get the support of a leading prestigious law firm brand.