About the job Software Engineer (Game)
StartupHeroes is looking for Software Engineers to build features, design, and improve the performance and reliability of our games.
Our mission is to create the ultimate development environment with multi disciplinary expert teams to produce unique products. We build mobile apps that target casual and mid-core game market. Our engineers are always pushing the boundaries of technology by creating products to achieve high-end graphics on low-end devices.
StartupHereoes has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If you want to join us in this journey, for a game developer we require most of the following:
What you should have
- Good at 3d Math, strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and computer science.
- Excellent understanding of rendering optimizations, CPU and GPU profiling on each platform.
- Proficient in Unity (2-5 years) and C#. Execute Unity-related items such as animations, UI effects, audio and physics.
- Have launched at least one game on Google Play or Apple Store.
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision.
- Shader experience is desirable.
What you will be doing
- Solve problems with your team about development obstacles or enhancing the quality of the product.
- Develop, test, profile and deliver tasks with performant, well-documented C# code.
- Create tools to speed up the development or optimize the product.
- Perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure a task is completed on time.
- Work closely with other software engineers, designers and artists.
- Perform 3rd party integrations for social plugins.
- May be involved in creating backend services.