Job Openings Personal Assistant to Executive Level (Urgent Hiring)
About the job Personal Assistant to Executive Level (Urgent Hiring)
- Coordinate the related person (internal and external parties) to work in harmony to increase efficiency, effectiveness of the organization and prevent conflict.
- Implement and clearly explain the purpose, procedure, and the duration of the work to the related person to ensure that the responsible job meets objectives and goals.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries & requests and handle them when appropriate or provide information.
- Manage and coordinate executive's schedules, calendar arrangement and confirm appointment for clients or related person, assist in preparing and follow-up on minute and meeting notes, internal support materials and presentation.
- Prepare operational progress or status reports and responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare and pre-screen document before passing to Executive, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Age 27-45 years.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree At least 3 years of experience in secretarial function or coordinator.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Good decision making and problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and manage tasks on time assigned.