About the job Night Porter
Are you a night owl? Then this is going to be the one for you! We are actively recruiting a hard worker who would like to have the responsibility of looking after guests and the Hotel during the dark hours of the night.
Ensuring the safety of the Hotel and the guests is a must, as well as also making the atmosphere warm and welcoming for the late check-ins. You will also assist the guests to the best of your ability during the night to assure their stay plays out as they had imagined, ensuring to uphold the reputation of the Hotel.
Why join St John's Staff Hire?
We are big enough to have brilliant industry contacts but small enough to offer you all of the personal touches. Getting you placed at a client that suits you matters to us: we want to make sure good people get good jobs.
At St John's Staff Hire we focus on having the best people join our team, and we reward the team by providing a high hourly rate of pay.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Personal appearance must be clean and professional
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Possess a cheery and helpful attitude
- Happy to work overnight
- Keeping the communal areas of the Hotel neat, tidy and clean
- Checking late arrival guests into the Hotel with pride
- Answering phones calls and answering queries that are being asked
- Helping guests with what it is they may require
- Provide high standards of customer care at all times
The good bits!
Salary: Between £10 and £14 per hour, dependent on age and experience
Hours: 37.5+ hours per week
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you think you have the abilities, passion and temperament to make a difference please apply.