Job Openings Fabrication and Assembly Operative
About the job Fabrication and Assembly Operative
Anord Mardix are a global group that manufactures switchgear and associated products for installation in mission-critical and live commercial buildings ranging from data centres to the international headquarters of some of the world’s largest companies.
As part of our companies continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen at for a Fabrication and Assembly Operative.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
- High level of organisation
- Efficient with thorough methods of working
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manual handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
- Preparation of assembly materials (use of stanley knives / scissors)
- Light hand machining (use of grinders / finishing papers) • Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
- Use of hand tools i.e. de-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screwdrivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
- Assembly of busbar trunking to exacting standards
- Packaging product for dispatch
The good bits!
Salary: Between £9.64 per hour
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
Experience: No experience is necessary
Training and Qualifications: Will be provided in all areas of the production process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you think you have the abilities, passion and temperament to make a difference please apply.