About the job Laundry Operative
As a Laundry Operative you will be part of a large, hardworking, friendly team responsible for ensuring that our customers receive outstanding levels of service, and that all work is completed to the highest quality and hygiene standards.
No experience is required. Full training will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to develop the skills of a Multi-Skilled Operative.
- Good communications skills are essential, both verbal and written
- Good level of physical fitness and be comfortable with working on your feet for long periods
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working within a fast-paced production environment (desirable but not essential)
- Great team player and able to take own initiative and be highly responsible
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good work ethic
- You will be responsible for processing customer items using large industrial machinery
- The items you will be handling includes, bedding, towels, tablecloths etc.
- The tasks can be repetitive and will require concentration skills, attention to detail and a high level of health and safety awareness
The good bits!
Hours: 30+ per week
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you think you have the abilities, passion and temperament to make a difference please apply.