About the job Hotel Receptionist
St John's Staff Hire are looking to recruit a friendly, professional receptionist for a beautiful hotel in Bowness-on-Windermere. The right candidate will be joining a warm, fun loving and dynamic team of hospitality professionals with a wealth of experience between them, and the role will involve taking an active role in other departments, so we are looking for an all rounder that is looking to progress their career in a fabulous, boutique hotel.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Receptionist will primarily be responsible for checking guests in and out, answering telephone and e-mail enquiries, and taking room, dinner and afternoon tea reservations, in addition to other admin tasks.
Previous experience in a similar position is preferable, although being a personable and outgoing individual, with excellent customer service skills, are just as important as experience - if not more so. Therefore, we recommend all candidates apply if they think they have what it takes to offer an exceptional customer service experience to the hotel's guests, provided they have some transferable experience, i.e. office work.
· You will have an experience in similar position, ideally from high quality 3 or 4 star hotel, looking to continue and develop your career further
· You will have a passion for customer service, with a strong focus on attention to detail
· You will be a natural communicator with people, able to build relationships in a friendly and professional way
· You will be able identify customer needs and will exceed their expectations
· Experience in using Reslynx is an additional bonus.
· You will be committed to high service standards
· You will be an enthusiastic and motivated team player, with a can-do attitude
The Good Bits:
· A salary of £23,300 per annum (overtime is paid as extra)
· Training and personal development
· Uniforms provided
· Meals on duty
· Staff Discounts and special rates in all our hotels throughout UK
· A friendly and committed staff and management team