Job Openings Wordpress Developer
About the job Wordpress Developer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends (at least one e-commerce) and content management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- You should have knowledge of industry knowledge like e-commerce, retail, education, healthcare ..etc
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, and SVN ..etc
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Anyone PHP framework is required (Code Ignitor, Laravel, Cake PHP, YII)
- At least 3 years full-time degree would be required
- Knowledge of WordPress theme builder (Divi Builder ..etc) required