Job Openings Field Marketing Representative
About the job Field Marketing Representative
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research.
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services.
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement.
- Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.