Ruby on Rails Developer
SumatoSoft is a software development company that focuses on helping businesses to reach their goals and needs, assigns experienced software development teams with the main focus in RoR, React.js and Node.js technologies, guarantees transparent workflows and communication, and uses the best industry practices ensuring continuous value delivery.
Having developed more than 150 custom solutions in IoT, Healthcare, FinTech and other industries for more than 100 companies from 25+ countries, including the USA since 2012.
We can say and prove that we know how to develop custom software in the right way!
Challenges and goals youll own:
- Full-time work on a project under minimal Dev TechLead supervising
- Participate in application architecture creation
- Suggest improvements to the project processes; recommend better technological alternatives (i.e. libraries, implementation approaches)
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development team to organize an effective feature delivery process
- Code refactoring and optimization
- Conduct Code Review of the other team members
- Create and support an actual state of Unit Test
What we expect from you:
- Using Ruby as main language for development: deep knowledge and expertise of Ruby, Rails
- Strong experience with SQL, i.e. PostgreSQL | MySQL
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC
- Proficient user of Linux (Ubuntu)
- Hands-on experience with AWS / Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with testing tools like RSpec, Minitest
- Solid knowledge of approaches to the creation of scalable microservice oriented applications
Nice to have:
- Experience with NoSQL
What we can offer:
- Career and professional growth
- Medical insurance
- English lessons
- Company events, gifts for holidays
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
If you find it interesting, feel free to apply, and we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
We will be happy to see YOU as part of our team!
Ruby on Rails Ruby