Full-Stack (Node.js+React.js) Developer
SumatoSoft is a software development company that focuses on the partners business goals and needs, assigns experienced software development teams, ensures clear workflows and communication, and uses the best industry practices ensuring continuous value delivery.
Having developed more than 120 custom solutions for more than 100 companies from 20+ countries since 2012, we can say and prove that we know how to develop custom software in the right way.
Challenges and goals you'll own:
- Full-time work on project under minimal DEV TechLead supervising
- Development in existing web-application architecture + developed integrations with 3rd party services
- Helping in application architecture creation
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Effective collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Code refactoring and optimization
- Code Review
- Unit Tests creation and support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas (if needed)
Hard skills requirements:
- Deep knowledge and expertise in React + Node.js
- Experience with PostgreSQL | MySQL;
- Work with Git on daily basis
- Experienced user of Linux (Ubuntu);
- Working with AWS Cloud / Willing to fast learning additional AWS services
- Expertise in Unit Tests instruments: i.e. Jest
- Expertise in Redux
- Understanding of OOP and MVC;
- Experience and daily work with Jira, Confluence or similar issue tracker.
- Expertise in RoR will be plus
Soft Skills requirements
- Responsible and communicative person (you will have a chance to communicate with a client/team about tasks, requirements and current work progress)
- Ability to justify the chosen developing strategy
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan time
- Understanding Agile Principles
- Good sense of humor :)
What we can offer:
- Career and professional growth
- Young and friendly team of professionals
- Medical insurance
- Regular company events
- Remote/office work
If you find it interesting feel free to apply, and we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
We will be happy to see YOU as part of our team!