About the job Multimedia Associate
The Multimedia Associate is responsible for editing and post-processing required to deliver final and complete digital, video and print content into the appropriate formats for distribution on the websites, social platforms and print media.
- Edit photos that are of company standard in a timely manner
- Shoot/Assist Content Manager & Jr. Art Director in content creation
- Coordinate with artists and Creative Director for editing notes
- Work closely with Jr. Art Director for approvals
- Understand all comments and ensure that they are applied in photos
- Assist Graphic Designers in graphics animation
- Work on special projects for Sunnies Cafe & Sunnies Face
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Programming, Communications, Broadcast, Journalism or any related discipline.
- At least two (2) years related experience
- Ability to multitask & manage variety of projects
- Up-to-date on latest trends and technologies related to digital media
- Editing skills
- Excellent organization skills