About the job Retail Trainer
The Retail Trainer will educate sales staff through coaching, seminars & interactive activities. He/She will be teaching presentation & persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios & preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. The role requires visiting regional retail stores to work closely with sales staff on a regular basis.
Ultimately, The Retail Trainer will make sure our teams develop their sales skills & product knowledge, provide excellent customer service & represent our brand in the best possible way.
- Manage the learning function by facilitating training for all newly hired staff
- Develop assessments to create skills development, increase Sales and improve Customer Experience
- Manage organizational knowledge by creating and updating the FAQs, facilitate rollouts in the stores when needed
- Conduct follow up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modification of training materials or program if needed
- Perform coaching to all newly hired staff; ensure that all trainees are aware of their opportunities and help draw out action plans
- Exemplify the desire company culture and philosophies of the organization
- Work effectively as a team member with other members of the management
- Monitor the 30-60-90 day performance of all newly trained staff; share performance review and observations to Operations
- Conduct upskill training to address opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must have exceptional presentation and communication skills. Must be able to present to a small or big audience.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can start ASAP