About the job Barista
The Barista prepares and serves hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea.
Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items, and taking orders. To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills and knowledge of how brewing equipment operates.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions and accepting orders & payments
- Grinding & blending coffee beans, brewing coffee & tea and serving items to customers
- Selling coffee & tea blends, brewing equipment; highlighting the differences between items, as well as educating customers about brewing methods
- Cleaning, restocking work & dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment & utensils
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation and presentation techniques to improve food quality
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls
- Candidate may be an Undergraduate of any course
- At least 2-3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specializing in Food/Sales or equivalent
- With above-average communication skills
- Experience in a coffee shop is an advantage
If something is that good, it should be enjoyed by many. Thats something Sunnies Studios has always believed in. The team has dedicated itself to the pursuit of offering remarkable products without the luxury mark-up.
Sunnies Studios, which was started in 2013, has since expanded to sell prescription eyeglasses and has launched Sunnies Face and Sunnies Café in the beauty and food industries.
Sunnies Studios operates all over the country and Asia, with over 100 locations to date.
To see the world through the lens of equality and enjoyment and leave it more eye catching than we found it.
Create beauty in everyday things, for everyone.
We are creative.
We value an open and creative mindset one that welcomes new ways of thinking, drives innovation, and turns imagination into reality.
We are customer focused.
We are dedicated to our customers. We listen, engage and put their needs at the center of all our decisions to be able to serve them better. We exist to create great quality, fairly priced products that bring ease and joy into lives.
We are committed.
We are committed to be a driver of positive change in the communities we exist in. We are committed to growing responsibly keeping our people, product and planet in mind.
We are consciously learning.
We love learning & believe there is always room to expand the mind and grown. We nurture curiosity, critical thinking and adaptability.
Were a bunch of energetic, young and happy crowd. We love getting together, both for work and for fun. At Sunnies, we take care of each other.
What we offer:
Annual Eye Check-up
️ Group Life Insurance
️ Vacation & Sick Leaves
Special Leaves (Vaccination & Voters Registration)
Bereavement Leave & Assistance
️ Product Discounts
Hybrid work setup
️ Cozy and aesthetic workplace