About the job Software Project Manager (PMP, Agile-Scrum, location- Riyadh)|Saudi National
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes, then this is the job youre looking for. UXBERT Labs is one of the best digital and user experience design agencies in the GCC working with the biggest regional and international brands such as STC, Amazon, Gucci and more. UXBERT Labs is part of the Supertech Group also consisting of Hala Yalla, Saudis #1 private event ticketing and experience booking platform, and Kafu Games, the largest esports tournament platform in MENA.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager of SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS who will take on the management of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, UX/UI, Business Analysts, Marketeers and QA Personnel
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to the leadership team
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
- Experience in Managing State of Art Tech (i.e. Digitization, IoT, Leading Tech Apps, Innovative Products, etc.)
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience in Mobile Apps Development Project
Good to Have:
- PMP Certification
- Agile - SCRUM Certification
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Proven experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Manage a portfolio of clients in different life cycles of product delivery
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills