About the job Technical Lead
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes, then this is the job you are looking for. Supertech Group is one of the most exciting technology companies in the region building and delivering cutting edge technology products that users love and which help businesses grow. The group consists of UXBERT Labs is one of the best digital and user experience design agencies in the GCC, Hala Yalla, Saudis #1 private event ticketing and experience booking platform, and Kafu Games, the largest esports tournament platform in MENA.
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Were looking for an experienced Software Engineer Technical Lead who can lead teams in complex, multi-platform development efforts at consumer scale while delivering best-in-class software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading multiple development teams to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. You have experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment and be able to effectively manage multiple concurrent programs. Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are a must.
- Bachelors or masters degree; or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in software application development, deployment, and integration.
- Engineering practice experience such as code refactoring, design patterns, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, secure coding practice.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, CI/CD concepts, and toolchains.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.