About the job Solution Architect / Technical Lead
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring, and average?
If yes, then this is the job you are looking for. UXBERT Labs is one of the best digital and user experience design agencies in the GCC working with the biggest regional and international brands such as STC, Amazon, Gucci and more. UXBERT Labs is part of the Supertech Group also consisting of Webook.com, Saudis #1 private event ticketing and experience booking platform, and Kafu Games, the largest esports tournament platform in MENA.
We are Looking for a Solution Architect / Technical Lead at UXBERT Labs, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using PHP Laravel, Contentful CMS, and React JS. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create cutting-edge solutions that drive our digital presence and enhance user experiences.
- Provide technical vision and direction, to ensure the development team is aligned with the business strategy
- Take over technical responsibility for code quality, system security and the entire development being done on IT infrastructure. Ensure its stability, speed and scalability
- Oversee the design and implementation of IT systems to ensure appropriate and cost-effective solutions are being built.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers, engineers, and other technology specialists.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle for the production of software and applications.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams for the integration of new technology.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Advise on and implement best practices for software development and documentation.
- Maintain high levels of performance and reliability within the architecture.
- Develop and maintain backend components using PHP Laravel.
- Implement web solutions using React JS for seamless user interfaces.
- Integrate and manage content using Contentful CMS.
- Work closely with front-end developers, designers, and other teams to ensure seamless integration of components.
- Debug and resolve technical issues and optimize web application performance.
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of databases and APIs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to ensure our applications remain cutting-edge.
- Extensive experience in software development and system integration.
- Knowledge of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Lead a team of developers, providing technical guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback.
- Coordinate and prioritize development activities, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture, promoting knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Conduct regular team meetings, one-on-one sessions, and performance evaluations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including team management and mentorship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven +12 years of experience in PHP Laravel and React JS development.
- Database architecture and implementation skills with experience in MongoDB, Redis or a similar NoSQL database system
- Strong expertise in Contentful CMS.
- Full-stack development experience is a must.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and utilize judgment in managing risk and uncertainty.
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Experience in machine learning and/or AI