About the job User Experience (UX) Researcher
o you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes, then this is the job youre looking for. UXBERT Labs is one of the best digital and user experience design agencies in the GCC working with the biggest regional and international brands such as STC, Amazon, Gucci and more. UXBERT Labs is part of the Supertech Group also consisting of Hala Yalla, Saudis #1 private event ticketing and experience booking platform, and Kafu Games, the largest esports tournament platform in MENA.
We're looking for someone to start immediately, so apply today and if you fit what we're looking for we'll be in touch straight away. For this role, we're happy to consider candidates who are anywhere in the world and looking for a remote opportunity.
- Using your research and design thinking skills across a variety of environments (both digital and physical services) to help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes for internal and external clients
- Planning and conducting discovery research to uncover the behaviors and motivations of customers and users
- Planning, coordinating and conducting usability tests, expert evaluations and in-depth interviews
- Taking research insights and turning them into service and design recommendations, communicated in compelling ways appropriate for the audience
- Creating personas, customer journey maps, process flows, etc.
- Managing and delivering your work with minimal oversight from project managers
- Presenting to and managing clients and stakeholders
- Supporting business development through shaping proposals in response to client briefs
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of UX and UI principles
- Experience with usability testing and customer journey mapping
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods
- Experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts
- Experience working in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new digital experiences
- 2- 4 years experience in a similar role carrying out qualitative or quantitative research with users (applicants with no commercial experience but relevant academic qualifications should still apply)
- Minimum of bachelors degree in HCI, Psychology, Computer Science (or relevant work experience)