About the job Junior Software Engineer
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes, then this is the job you are looking for. Supertech Group is one of the most exciting technology companies in the region building and delivering cutting edge technology products that users love and which help businesses grow. The group consists of UXBERT Labs is one of the best digital and user experience design agencies in the GCC, Hala Yalla, Saudis #1 private event ticketing and experience booking platform, and Kafu Games, the largest esports tournament platform in MENA.
We're looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we're looking for we'll be in touch straight away. As a Junior Software Engineer, there are multiple types of roles and teams you may be a good fit for at Hala Yalla. Here are some examples of roles and teams that you can have an impact on:
- Business Analysts- Ability to understand and gather complex business needs, map out technical solutions, and help develop and manage in defined timelines.
- QA Engineering- Create and execute test cases to identify problems in mobile and web applications and recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience.
- Backend Engineering- Design, build and maintain the server-side of web applications that lets us scale Hala Yalla to millions of users around the world.
- Mobile Engineering- Craft the Hala Yalla client experience on mobile devices by learning and applying the ins and outs of iOS and Android SDK using React Native.
- Front End Engineering- Help keep our websites up and running by building fast, scalable, and responsive Hala Yalla experiences for the modern web, using technologies like Typescript, React, and Redux.
- 0-2 years of full time experience in software developmen.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience writing software as part of full-time work, college/bootcamp coursework, personal projects, internships, coding competitions or research
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English & Arabic)