About the job Growth Associate
Location: London, Full Time. Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
Were on a mission to make health and wellbeing more enjoyable and sustainable, one daily ritual at a time. For like-minded individuals who already believe in the power of sustainable choices, we create products that are more sustainable, beautiful and convenient alternatives. We continually push the boundaries of what is possible and invite honest conversation on our collective journey.
About the role
Youll report directly into the Head of Growth, and will be responsible for growing SURI through a range of channels, from digital advertising, to CRO, influencers, referral and more.
We work in a fast-paced test and learn environment, meaning your day to day will be full of experimentation and testing new things as you look to create new opportunities to grow the business. The ideal person will have a good mix of creative and analytical skills, so that you can not only understand the why behind a problem, but get creative about the solution.
Above all though, were looking for someone who loves digital marketing, and has a great sense of what makes effective marketing. Its not crucial that you have all the skills listed below - were looking for someone with the right mindset who wants to learn from those around them, in a fast-growing VC backed startup.
A bit about you
- You learn quickly, and naturally try and figure things out for yourself
- You have a curious mindset, and want to understand the why behind things
- Youre resourceful, a bit scrappy and arent deterred by obstacles
- Youre organised, and great at getting things done
- You have some experience in digital marketing, ideally within one or more of the following: Meta ads, Google ads, TikTok, Influencer marketing, CRM, CRO.
- You have a growth mindset, and naturally look for ways to take the initiative and make a difference
- You are confident interpreting data and making decisions based upon it - you have some experience with data tools, or know a bit of excel.
- You have some experience working in a startup environment
SURI is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to championing an inclusive and welcoming culture. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.