About the job Community Manager
We're on a mission to make health and wellbeing more enjoyable and sustainable, one daily ritual at a time. For like-minded individuals who already believe in the power of sustainable choices, we create products that are more sustainable, beautiful and convenient alternatives. We continually push the boundaries of what is possible and invite honest conversation on our collective journey.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for nurturing and growing our social channels, planning and executing campaigns, managing influencers, creating amazing content and engaging with our audience.
We only shipped our first toothbrush in May 2022, so you'll be joining a young and quickly growing startup with an exciting opportunity to really put your stamp on the brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning, managing and creating engaging content across our social channels (Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Working alongside our friendly customer service team to reply to comments, answer questions and resolve complaints: always timely, always friendly.
- Proactively cultivating and managing great relationships with followers, influencers and other like-minded brands
- Identifying and tracking relevant community KPIs, with regular reporting
- Supporting the wider marketing and design teams, whether it's pitching ideas, attending photoshoots or briefing agencies
A bit about you:
- You have a genuine passion for all things social media
- You're a brilliant communicator and a confident writer
- You have previous hands-on experience of building or growing an online community
- You're always up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- You're super organised with meticulous attention to detail
You love learning and problem-solving
- You're able to quickly whip up visual assets in the Adobe Creative Suite. Figma experience a bonus.
- You're always happy to get stuck in to help out the wider team
SURI is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to championing an inclusive and welcoming culture. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.