About the job Solutions Architect
At SVI you have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision.
We welcome top performers that will bring innovative ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It is because of this we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Your work-life opportunity
SVI is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our fast-growing team. You will help our delivery team to engage with our customers through the sales lifecycle, guide them during their journey crafting their digital landscape, from discovery to deployment, and function as the bridge between the business development team and the product team.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to understand our client's needs across different business verticals and frame the best B2B innovative solutions, focusing on translating functional requirements into engineering-driven components.
Success in this role means hitting and exceeding solution delivery goals, staying ahead of engineering limitations like scalability and performance via a strong blueprint for high-quality technical deliverables. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can work closely with the SVP of Delivery to design the major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interfaces, middleware, and infrastructure.
Are you looking for a role that will stretch you while providing personal development opportunities? The successful candidate will have the ability to lead the solutioning team and will enjoy significant autonomy, as well as benefit from the support and mentorship of our leadership team.
Be part of the SVI team where you will
- Lead scoping and discovery sessions with sales and client teams to gain a deep understanding of business requirements.
- Engage with clients to architect solutions offering best practice recommendations, on-the-fly solution suggestions and relevant lines of questioning that may not have been prepared in advance of the conversation.
- Create accurate Statements of Work and proposed solutions that encompass all requirements, deliverables, schedules, tasks, and pricing.
- Perform market research for potential package software solutions that match client needs.
- Shape the solution that is right for the customer with the right technology, at the right price point and with the appropriate risk profile.
- Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of a senior audience, including stakeholders.
- Conduct full technical discovery by identifying pain points, business, and technical requirements, as is and to be scenarios.
- Partner closely with SVIs product engineering and sales teams to identify issues, close gaps, and continuously improve SOWs and the process.
- Gain a deep level of product knowledge and partner closely with product and engineering teams to identify product gaps and place new features & products on the roadmap.
- Effectively translate client requirements and program characteristics to internal stakeholders. Ensure the clients goals align with SVIs product offering and implementation methodology.
- Help build out department methodology and tools to improve quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong technical acumen to identify process improvements and technical solutions.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Be willing to travel up to 20% as required for this position.
What you will bring
- A minimum 5 years of consulting experience, ideally 2-3 years in a Big Four
- At least 5 years experience in architecting, developing, and deploying large-scale solutions using cloud platforms
- Experienced in SaaS solutions
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems fast
- Skills as strong communicator and influencer
- A college/masters degree from an accredited college or university
What you will find at SVI
- A remote-first workplace
- Competitive compensation package
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Paid vacation time
- Your Birthday Off!
- Parental leave
- Unique wellbeing support and initiatives
- Professional development and training
- HRA and 401K for our US employees
and the list goes on.
More global perks and benefits will be disclosed during the interview process.
SVI is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.