Job Openings Senior Executive, Application Development & Support
About the job Senior Executive, Application Development & Support
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of integrated software systems
- Developing, implementing and maintaining systems and application in origination
- Preserve and optimize quality of system software
- Participating in development of functionalities (code-cutting)
- Analyzing of business processes and definition of business requirements specifications
- Supporting the insurance enterprise system such SAP/CAPSIL/Vsmart
- Working closely with line manager to provide solutions to business needs
- Performing or directing revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Compiling documents such training material, user guide, supportive SOP
- Identifying opportunity to improve efficiency of business process
- Adapting with company environment and quick learn the new technologies.
- Other technical tasks will be assigned by Manager Application development and support.
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- At least 2 years experiences in business software development
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms and enterprise software application
- Technical experience in application development, database, web development and user support
- Practical knowledge and experience the system integration (B2B)
- Practical knowledge and experience in database design in Microsoft SQL and Oracle
- Good at Microsoft. NET (C# &VB.NET) and Java with hibernate framework
- Strong analytical, time management
- Ability to operate and communicate well with all levels of employees and superiors.
- Good problem solving skill, Team player, Eager to learn & positive attitudes.
- Knowledge in insurance industry is preferred
- Good in both written and spoken English;