Job Openings Senior Executive, Training
About the job Senior Executive, Training
Senior Trainer is responsible for communicating the product training and sales training within the training office, Bancassurance, PFA, LPC and group sale together with the team, making sure that these training goals are transferred into all insurance advisors, HKL, FN, CNB & CP banks’ staffs and other relevant partners.
He/she is responsible for the quality of training both inside and outside offices and the transparency of all actions of the training tasks with keeping track of all essential tasks related to training and makes sure relationships with Bancassurance, PFA, LPC and group sales are maintained to sustain and develop training handouts/manual.
- Train standard course, for test (pre & post-test), and for license renewal test to employees
- Coordinate with various parties to arrange trainings according to the plan
- Prepare lesson plans and training materials before conducting training
- Ensure that all training materials are kept properly and completely
- Develop training courses and materials such as manual, training documents/handouts, sales pitch with the Bancassurance Training Sales and Training Strategy Team (if any)
- Find other resources for updating SVL training materials and training methodology
- Join and undertake the monitoring and follow up the action plan and budget expenses
- Monitor guidelines and orders regarding sales training to develop training courses and presentations
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to support trainings such as training location booking and preparing documents
- Assist HTD to conduct training needs assessment, data collection, data analysis, and reports in order to improve staff capacity development
- Assist HTD to prepare annual work plan and budget plan, and other relevant project implementation documents
- Record and keep track of training history and evaluations for KPI and training development
- Record training information in the database
- Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisors.
- Work closely with Head of Training, Head of Sales & Marketing, Sales Manager and other relevant teams.
- Carry out other duties appropriately to this post as requested by line manager
- Be an invigilator and do the correction of exam paper when needed.
- Bachelor Degree or higher, graduates with Education, Finance, Business, Economics, or Marketing will be an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in Training or Bancassurance
- Computer literacy
- Good command in English
- Good in Training skill
- Critical communication
- Good coordination
- Good interpersonal skills, and service mind
- Independent and willing to travel on mission