Job Openings Assistant Manager, Internal Audit & Risk Management
About the job Assistant Manager, Internal Audit & Risk Management
- Plan and design the scope of internal audit working process and procedure in conjunction with the business process, objective and implementation
- Monitor internal audit testing and projects are conducted on timely basis and follow the working plan and process of specified area and identify reportable issues
- Review and update the suitability of internal control design
- Report audit findings and prepare audit report for line manager to review
- Prepare the update of internal audit policy upon significant change of company operation
- Support line manager on oversea and monitor risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Support line manager for establishing Business Continuance Plan (BCP),
- Develop and update risk management policies and procedures.
- Work closely with all Head of Departments and other relevant management team.
- Carry out other duties appropriate to this post as requested by line manager.
- Bachelor Degrees or Master degree (is a plus) in finance/audit/risk or related field.
- At least 3 years experiences combination in internal audit/risk assessment and/or management required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong knowledge of Cambodias internal statutory requirements.
- Good knowledge in Business and Risk Regulatory
- Good mix of corporate, commercial and litigation experience
- Computer literacy
- Good command in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and strong analytical and negotiation skills