About the job Sales Manager, Group Insurance
• Be responsible to formulate and implement sales strategy to achieve the sales target
• Working closely with business partner both local and internationals
• Develop and maintain relationships with new or existing customers
• Identify corporate customers needs and develop specific proposals for them
• Maintain accurate/updated customer profiles, pipeline, sales leads & sales activities (e.g. sales visit plans, sales visit report, quotation)
• Be responsible for managing cost calculations and provide customers with best competitive quotations.
• Prepare sales presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Gather competitor and customer data through field sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitors’ activities
• Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or higher
- At least 3 years of experiences in corporate sales
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent on problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.