Job Openings Manager, Financial Planning & Reporting
About the job Manager, Financial Planning & Reporting
Manager, Financial Reporting & Planning, is responsible for managing to optimize financial management policies and performing financial analysis, preparing financial forecasts, and be able to contribute with senior management on strategic planning to ensure effective management of budgeting, investment, engaging in cost reduction analysis and review operation performance.
S/he should manage budget in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds.
- Analyzing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets both for internal and external, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of the financial procedures.
- Ensure financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards.
- Ensures timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually financial report, and management reports both internal and external stakeholder.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on all aspects of financial reporting and planning.
- Lead the preparation of corporate budgets, review budget proposals.
- Bachelor Degrees in Accounting, banking and finance or related field, ACCA preferably.
- At least 3-5 years experiences required.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, results-focused and proven ability to collaborate across functions and with all levels of the organization.
- Good inter personal skill, problem solving and be able to work under pressure.
- Advance excel, power point and word are preferable.
- Good command in English.
- Good knowledge in accounting and taxation in Cambodia.