Job Openings Business Development
About the job Business Development
The focus is business development seeking opportunities for company growth, developing our presence in the contractor/wholesale market, and branching out to larger markets.
- Focusing on the Sales aspect of Business Development, including calls and meetings.
- Meeting with potential leads supply shops, boiler mechanics, etc.
- Developing long-term relationships with distributors and contractors
- Innovative solutions to foster business growth this would include thinking of new ideas and areas we want to focus on (products & development).
- Involvement in agencies and initiatives that would lead to growth (there are many new energy saving non-profits that we should be involved in)
- Would require a car for travel to meetings in NYC, NJ, CT, PA and surrounding areas (With possibly more travel along with the growth. A car is required, I estimate 2-3 days a week out at meetings and networking with leads, but need someone who is flexible to do so daily as the need arises.)
It would be best if this person has touched anything related to the heating industry real estate, energy, hvac, etc. We are looking for talent, and are willing to pay the price for it.