About the job Training Coordinators (Throughout the State of Maryland)
Training Coordinators needed for government client throughout the State of Maryland. The Training Coordinators will provide scheduling, recruitment and voter record maintenance support at various polling locations. Up to three month contract positions with possible extension. The non-negotiable pay rate is $20.00 per hour.
- Maintain Election Judge calendars.
- Develop and update training curriculum.
- Participate in and coordinate the recruitment and onboarding of trainers.
- Conduct all appropriate training activities for pre-election and election activities.
- Conduct election judge and other staff training sessions based on SBE requirements and standards.
- When required, submit incident documentation using approved format.
- At least three months of experience working for a local, state or federal election is required.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must type at least 40 wpm.
- Must able to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday
with a 30 minute non paid lunch. Must also be available to work
overtime including weekends at least four weeks before election cycles.
- Some travel to various election sites within a specific location zone may be required. All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.