About the job Workday Data Entry Coordinator
Data Entry Coordinators needed for our government client in Towson.
The Workday Data Entry Coordinators will assist with entering and
verification of various data into the database system. Six month
contract position. The non-negotiable pay rate is $18.50 per hour.
- Assists with entry of various types of data into Workday system including but not limited to leave request, promotions, salary changes, allowance etc. Enters alphabetical and numerical information from established handwritten reports into Workday
- Verifies and confirm the accuracy of data entered into Workday in consultation with key Workday project leads, departments and or agencies
- Ensures proper sequence and control of source documents; Assists with data error issues by informing appropriate leaders; reports data input procedural problems.
- Help sort and management HCM transactions to ensure they are entered into the Workday system in a logical and sequential order.
- Updates and maintains filing for catch up transactions
- Responsible for supporting agency subject matter expects in the entry of HCM transactions from Legacy system into Workday.
- Uses various computer software programs to establish data bases and generate statistical reports.
- Must have at least one year of experience with Workday or related ERP/HRIS system is required.
- A Associate's, Bachelor's Degree or Certification in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field is preferred.
- Must be able to key at least 8,000 keystrokes per hour or Type 45 wpm accurately.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work from 7:30 am-4:00 pm or 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.