Job Openings Logic & Accuracy Election Testers (Throughout the State of Maryland)
About the job Logic & Accuracy Election Testers (Throughout the State of Maryland)
Logic & Accuracy Election Testers needed for our government client throughout the State of Maryland. The Logic & Accuracy Election Testers will perform testing on ballot scanners, ballot marking devices and electronic pollbooks. Three to six month contract positions. The non-negotiable pay rates are $17.00-$18.00 per hour.
- Travel within a assigned jurisdiction to election polling locations to perform testing.
- Use election technology to ensure scanners, devices and pollbooks are in working order.
- Perform system updates as needed.
- Communicate with Technicians and Election Judges any device changes.
- Must have prior election and testing experience.
- Must be available to work approximately at least six weeks prior to the election cycle which includes from 8:00 am-4:00 pm Monday through Friday with some weekends at the on site assigned jurisdiction.
- Must have valid Driver's License, own vehicle and good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.