About the job Help Desk Representative
Help Desk Representative opening available with our education client in Baltimore City. The Representative will answer Tier 1 technical calls in a Windows environment. Six month contract position. The non-negotiable pay rate is $15.00 per hour.
- Meet all Service Level Agreements (SLA) required by customer contract(s).
- Answer calls and provide basic Tier 1 Windows 10 technical support, evaluate and generate trouble tickets in the Remedy system.
- Provide basic support to end users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking application and other technologies to include password resets, new email users and network issues.
- If the issue is of a routine or standard nature, ensure that internal documented procedures for configuration or resolution are followed.
- Log and track calls using trouble ticket system, and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- At least six months of technical call center experience is required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Laptop computer is provided by our client.
- Must be able to pass a FBI background check and drug test.
- Must be available to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm with a 30 minute non paid lunch Monday through Friday virtually.
- Local candidates only.