About the job Administrative Clerk (Baltimore City and Fairfax, VA)
The Administrative Clerk will assist with answering phones, scanning, typing letters and calendar management. Six month contract position. Openings available in Baltimore City and Fairfax, Virginia. The non-negotiable pay rate is $15.50 per hour for Baltimore City and $16.25 for Fairfax, Virginia.
- Answers Departmental phones and direct callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Set up and maintain a variety of reports and review for accuracy.
- Maintain flow and output of work.
- Scans confidential health documents.
- Types letters and forms.
- Assist with issuing employee badges.
- Enters and forward documents as required.
- Submits reports and logs in a timely fashion.
- Must have at least two years of administrative experience to include phone and scan support.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle confidential data.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills are required along with a Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Must be able to work from 8:00 am-4:00 pm (Baltimore City) and 10:00 am-6:00 (Fairfax, Virginia) Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.