About the job Field Services and Audio Visual Technician
Field Services and Audio Visual Technician needed for our education client in Howard County. The Field Services Technician will provide basic computer support of laptops and Chromebooks. The Audio Visual Technician will assist with support of network wiring and audio visual support. One year contract positions. The non-negotiable pay rate is $16.75 per hour and $18.50 per hour for the Audio Visual Technician.
- Install software updates.
- Basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues.
- Issue password resets.
- Troubleshoots and repairs network equipment and network data (CAT-5/6) drops.
- Installs audio-visual, telephone, video projectors, recorders, cameras, microphones, sound systems, CATV Coax, IPTV systems and UPT cabling.
- Utilizes the service order tracking database to access and manage work orders.
- Provides training and support to end users.
- Must have recently taking a computer science course, A+ certification or have at least three months of technical support experience. (Field Services Technician only).
- Must have have valid driver's license, good driving record and own vehicle.
- At least six months of experience installing, troubleshooting and
repairing electronic and audio visual equipment to include Windows and Apple products is required. (Audio Visual Technician position only).
- Must be able to work from 7:00 am-3:30 pm (Field Services Technician) and 7:30 am-4:00 pm (Audio Visual Technician) with a 30 minute non paid lunch.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a FBI background check and drug test.