Job Openings Administrative Assistants (Downtown Baltimore, Hanover and Northwest Baltimore City)
About the job Administrative Assistants (Downtown Baltimore, Hanover and Northwest Baltimore City)
Administrative Assistants needed for our government, security and non profit clients in Downtown Baltimore, Northwest Baltimore City and Hanover Maryland. The Administrative Assistants will provide clerical, data entry, accounting, calendar management and phone support. Six month to one year contract positions with possible contract to hire consideration. Positions available in Downtown Baltimore, Hanover Maryland and Northwest Baltimore City. The non-negotiable pay rates are $15.00-$17.50 per hour.
- Answer telephone calls, handle visitors, receive and relay messages and handle requests for information and assistance.
- Create and edit transportation documents.
- Maintain office records, office email and other requests for information.
- Prepare and mail/distribute letters and memos.
- Open and handle incoming mail and coordinate all outgoing bulk and regular mailings.
- Documents all incoming donations/revenue sources.
- Prepares deposits for various accounts., e.g., General, Gala, Golf, Camp/Future Use/Temporarily Restricted, and Savings.
- Maintains bank statements and records in secure, restricted drive.
- Participates in monthly meetings and reconciliations with accountant and supports annual financial preparation.
- Schedule meetings for management staff.
- Order and manage office equipment, supplies and resource materials.
- Manage data collection.
- At least two or more years of experience working in a office environment is required.
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills are required.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Must able to work between the hours of 8:00 am-4:30 pm and 8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.