About the job Administrative Assistant III (Downtown Baltimore, Hanover, Northwest Baltimore City, and Greenbelt)
Administrative Assistant III needed for our government client in
Downtown Baltimore. The Assistant will provide clerical and phone support. One year contract position. Positions available in Downtown Baltimore, Hanover, Northwest Baltimore City and Greenbelt. The non-negotiable pay rate is $15.00 per hour.
- Answer telephone calls, handle visitors, receive and relay messages and handle requests for information and assistance.
- Create and edit transportation documents.
- Maintain office records, office email and other requests for information.
- Prepare and mail/distribute letters and memos.
- Open and handle incoming mail and coordinate all outgoing bulk and regular mailings.
- Order and manage office equipment, supplies and resource materials.
- Manage transportation data collection.
- Assist with distributing of transportation and ridership documents.
- Three or more years of experience working in a office environment.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.