About the job Part Time Office Administrator (Catonsville)
Part Time Office Administrator needed for our construction client in Catonsville. The Part Time Office Administrator will run office functions remotely to include answering phones, invoicing clients, maintaining a filing system and paying bills then transition to working on site once office space is found. Contract to hire position. The non-negotiable pay rate is $18.00 per hour.
- Coordinate and track projects and company resources.
- Log employee hours for projects.
- Support bookkeeping procedures: classifying transactions.
- Send invoices to clients.
- Run payroll for employees.
- Receive Client payments.
- Maintain up to date customer, vendor and personnel files.
- Correspond with supply houses and order materials.
- Respond to emails, make sure materials are acquired for an estimate.
- Book appointments for estimates.
- Follow-up to customers after estimate.
- Follow-up after customer invoice for review.
- Contact the day before the estimate and job to confirm the appointment time.
- Must have at least three years of experience managing office functions along with social media.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Quickbooks skills along with a Typing speed of 45 wpm are required.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication along with attention to detail skills are required.
- Must have good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be available to work from 9:00 am-2:00 pm Monday through Friday with a one hour non paid lunch working from home until office space is found in Catonsville.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.