About the job Executive Administrative Assistants (Baltimore City, Hanover Maryland and Washington, DC)
Executive Administrative Assistants needed for our government and security clients. Available locations include Baltimore City, Hanover Maryland and Washington, DC. The Executive Administrative Assistants will be responsible for department communications, accounting, maintaining databases and setting up new projects. Six month contract positions with possible extension or contract to hire consideration. The non-negotiable pay rates are between $20.00-$23.00 per hour.
- Provide backup phone front Desk support when others are out.
- Creating emails to client using mail merge.
- Tracking invoices and managing departmental budgets.
- Serve as internal and external customer first point of contact.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Answer high volume multi-line phone system and handling inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to our internal and external customers.
- Triage phone calls and emails to the appropriate members of the team.
- Ensure office supplies are ordered and maintained through approved vendors.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other Departments.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all files and filing systems.
- Coordinate schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that all staff are kept abreast of active and current information.
- Operate copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other office equipment.
- At least five years of Administrative Assistant experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with a Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Good organizational, communication skills and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Must be able to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch on site.
- Must be able to pass a national background check and drug test.