About the job Human Resources Analyst I
Human Resources Analyst I needed for our government client in Towson, MD. The Human Resources Analyst I will prepare job postings, attend job fairs, schedule testing and generate reports. Six month contract position. The non-negotiable pay rate is $19.50 per hour.
- Prepares job postings for assigned agencies. Posts vacancies on applicable job boards and websites. Reviews employment applications and recommends acceptance or rejection based on established minimum qualifications for positions. Participates in development of examinations, including written, oral and performance exams and ratings of training and experience. Administers employment examinations. Provides information to applicants regarding job opportunities and application procedures.
- Notifies candidates of their eligibility to sit for promotional exams. Prepares final eligible lists. Refers top candidates to hiring agencies for interview. Reviews and approves Interview Summary Form (ISF) comments for job relatedness prior to final submission to Chief of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition. Proofs test booklets and score reports for accuracy.
- Assists with packing test materials, collecting and securing test papers and answer keys, and creating and storing confidential testing materials.
- Attends job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Assists in interpreting applicable personnel law, rules and regulations, policies and procedures, and memos of understanding.
- Prepares draft correspondence and reports. Participates in special projects as assigned.
- At least two years of human resources administration experience is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Public Administration is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with a Typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Must be able to pass a FBI background check and drug test.
- Must be able to work from 8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch.
- All work is performed on site.